How to Remove Facebook Timeline?


There are lot of people who wants to Disable facebook timeline feature. but there are no sure solution for that then I googled on the web and I found a website Timeline Remover by which you can remove the timeline from your Facebook.

Timeline Remover Developed extensions for all major browsers by which you can get your old profile look, but its shows new profile only to you because we add extension of Browsers so you can see old profile only to your browser and if you login from another system you will see your old timeline. but most of people use facebook from their home and offices then you can install it to your home and office PC.




I am using Chrome and I use this extention after that my profile timeline is removed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...